Monday, October 10, 2011

HTML Experience

When I heard the assignment for this week I automatically got excited. When I was younger I used to love using codes and designing my myspace account. I used to make layouts for people and It was my thing when I was younger. Then my senior year in high school I took a course called Webpage Design. At first I absolutely loved this class, but then after I would get assignments about making webpages that were not relevant to me what so ever, I started to hate the class. This class turned me completely against webpage designing and made me over think it. I hadn't even thought to get back in to designing since then, until getting this assignment. 


Since it has been years since I have even looked at codes, I could not for the life of me remember how to even get started or what codes meant what. After some serious "google-ing" I was able to find some of the codes I needed and I starting having the "OH YEAH!!" moments. Although, my webpage is very simple, it got me pretty excited and start thinking to myself that I could start back in to that for fun to see what I could make. Overall, this assignment was awesome for me because it brought back memories of coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment